Sunday 2 June 2013

Brickwork/Gyprock/Electrical/Aircon

Since my last post i have caught up with the electrician to help me place the down light/PowerPoint/switch locations. He was very helpful. Boy it is easy going over your allocated allowance!!


The electrician didn't mind me putting in my own data cable. I notice he added a few more clips on the cables and neatened it up once we had finished as well which was kind of him!



The following day the aircon guy went through the house showing me the best place for all the vents. As long as there was one in each room i was happy!



The brick went up in a couple of days! The boys must have been sipping on red bull the whole day!

 photo null-53.jpg



The front door is revealed and looks great

 photo null-52.jpg



The gyprock starts going up! Also only taking a couple of days. I made sure to take pictures of all the wiring to remember where i place the data cable

 photo null-50.jpg



The alfresco is looking great!

 photo null-49.jpg



gyprock all done! in 2 days! The house is taking shape!

 photo null-48.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment