Monday 20 May 2013

Slab down, Frame Up!

So much has happened in so little time!
My builder warned me of this... once the slab is down it is full steam ahead!


 photo null-30.jpg

The waffle slab went down and not soon after the slab!

 photo null-31.jpg

The excess soil was removed and spread around the block

 photo null-29.jpg

The following week the frame went up! The house was starting to look like a house!
I received a lot of feedback from my family and friends about how clean the builders were. I bet the Mrs wishes I would learn a thing or two from the builders...



 photo null-9.jpg

The roof has just started going on and the house is wrapped! Windows and Front door in.

 photo null-1.jpg

The media room taking shape!
I like how they have left the cover over the front door for protection, soooo tempting to take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment