Monday 28 January 2013

Purchasing My Block of Land

In the beginning i did not even consider building my first home. I began looking to buy a house around Jan 2012.
After 6 months of countless hours online (realestate.com.au) and wasted weekends looking at open home and not finding anything close to what i really wanted, i decided to consider looking into purchasing a block of land and building.
The $15,000 building grant for first home owners had also just come into play which helped push my decision to build.
During the process i submitted written offers too 2 houses and 2 blocks of land (over 7 months).

My block is a 24x25ish block of land totalling 700 sq metres including the driveway (the block is a battleaxe block (behind another house)).
This settled on the 11th of December 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment